Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

What possessed me?

(4 Posts)
AndWhat Sat 13-Jan-18 10:14:19

Have a few hours to myself and decide to shave my legs. Not usually an issue, however at 7 months gone and pgp I'm now in agony with a half shaved left leg blush. Will have to wait for DH to get home to help do the rest.
Have got to remember I'm not so flexible these days grin

RosieCotton Sat 13-Jan-18 14:03:41

Oh sweetie I feel your pain. I discovered spray on veet. It is a lifesaver. Honestly I couldn't even get my shoes on by 8 months last time I spent all winter in flip flops. Lol but the spray on veet was amazing. Spray it on wait for 5 minutes rinse off in shower.

I honestly feel for you hopefully your OH isn't to long. X

Saz626 Sat 13-Jan-18 22:54:48

I attempted to shave my legs a few weeks ago, I'm now 35 weeks pregnant. I felt like a turtle stuck on his back haha. Today I've also worn flip flops because the thought of having to get shoes on and off is just too much, feet were a tad cold but I honestly didn't care wink

Mumbofeet Sun 14-Jan-18 11:23:54

I attempted to shave my bits yesterday and omg it was exhausting! Felt like i needed a nap afterwards lol still daren't look in the mirror to see what a mess I've made of it lol

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: