Talk

Advanced search

Maternity Swimsuit for Large Bust!

(8 Posts)
LadyCassandra Sat 13-Jan-18 05:48:22

Please help! I live in Australia (where the shops aren't as great as UK for maternity stuff) and I desperately need a swimming costume that is suitable for big boobs. My current costume looks obscene as my boobs are practically falling out and I have to wear a gym top over the top to cover them up. It's the middle of summer here and I love swimming and snorkelling!

LadyCassandra Sat 13-Jan-18 05:49:10

Should have said I'm looking for UK sites (so my mum can send if they don't internationally ship).

Hesburger Sat 13-Jan-18 06:33:57

I know it's not ideal but I wore an M&S swimming costume but wore a black sports bra (or I suppose you could wear a supportive bikini top) underneath.

You couldn't really see the sports bra that much and I figured I'd only have to do it for a short while so acted like it wasn't there.

Hesburger Sat 13-Jan-18 06:37:22

http://www.marksandspencer.com/plus-secret-slimming-bandeau-swimsuit/p/p60147848?image=SD022_T5266188_Y0XX_EC_90&color=BLACK&prevPage=plp

MissLaurz Sat 13-Jan-18 08:13:49

I had the same issue! I purchased a Speedo maternity swimming costume from amazon, cost £18 and it's so comfy!!

Speedo Women's Essential Grace U-Back Maternity 1 Piece Swimsuit - Black, XS https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00EU79LIG/ref=cmsww_rcpp_api_E-BwAbYXJ547F

zaalitje Sat 13-Jan-18 08:23:53

Can I jump on this thread?

I've been looking for a boy leg swimsuit or tankini (can't see to trim bikini line so want it covered instead). I can find regular leg nd lots of high leg maternity swimwear hmm but nothing boy leg.

Just to complicate things I also have a big bust that needs some support.

Bluebirdsky Sat 13-Jan-18 09:26:31

I am a 40GG and just got a nice one from the Asda website.

gryffen Sat 13-Jan-18 16:10:44

Check out Yours clothing.

I have a tankini top and what looks like cycle shorts to the knees and they are so comfortable. Lots of support and sizes too including maternity.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: