Talk

Advanced search

13 weeks brown discarge xx help

(10 Posts)
appletree100 Fri 12-Jan-18 20:21:05

I paid for an extra private scan today as I am having light brown discarge with sort of brown tissue streaks (sorry i know - gross). Its only whem i wipe. At the scan The babys heart beat was strong and baby was stretching and moving lots so the sonographer said all was well.... But still i worry lots, and cant stop bursting into tears. ive got a 12 week nhs scan next tuesday so cant wait for that (i got my dates a bit mixed up so my nhs scan is a bit late). Anyone else experienced this brown discarge x i am having V mild cramping two.

Love love love

InappropriateUsername Fri 12-Jan-18 20:44:37

Hello. Yes I had red then brown blood with all three pregnancies and varied in timing between 6-13 weeks in each pregnancy. No idea what caused it but there were no problems with my first two and this baby is growing fine. You may not be able to find out what caused this so all I can say is stay positive and if you have to deal with something you will but until then you have checked and all is fine so assume it will be fine, easy for me to say I know! xx

ClareB83 Fri 12-Jan-18 20:46:37

I've had so much bleeding I don't even worry about brown stuff. Sometimes I got it after sex (from bashing my cervix I suppose) and other times who knows? Stopped around week 15 I think.

appletree100 Fri 12-Jan-18 20:55:48

Thank you ladies xxx i think im just going to go to bed and hope its all gone tomorrow xxx apologies for spelling discharge wrong.. 10 time haha, im a bit shaky xxx

April45 Sat 13-Jan-18 05:17:41

I had this for first 20 weeks or so- usually around the time my period would have been due. Brown is ok - red is not, if it’s red then go to hospital

Leyani Sat 13-Jan-18 05:46:01

Brown is nothing to worry about, if bright red then you need it checking, although I had plenty of that with my ds too and he was fine

I was petrified too though so had a couple of extra paid scans in between just for reassurance

Leyani Sat 13-Jan-18 05:47:47

P.s. in a few weeks you’ll start feeling baby move about and kicking you which was great for reassurance

Hollyandtheiveee Sat 13-Jan-18 06:37:46

Also had it from 6-8 weeks and all was fine!

appletree100 Sat 13-Jan-18 09:33:50

Thank you all xx Seems to have all slowed down this morning - just the lightest of brown x plus im pretty sure im feeling flutters. I guess im comparing to my last pregnancy when i had no spotting at all xx

Very much appreciate your comment smile

Love

Oooocrikeyitscold Sat 13-Jan-18 09:35:20

I had this with both of mine! 11 eeeks I think

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: