Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

7 weeks and bleeding. Please not again!

(4 Posts)
Mileymoocow Sat 16-Dec-17 09:00:12

Unfortunately I miscarried on 27th October, but was lucky enough to fall pregnant again soon after. I know I ovulated on 12th, which would make me 7 weeks today.

Yesterday afternoon I had a small bleed, rang emergency gynae who booked me in for a scan at 2pm. Internal scan had me measuring between 5-6 weeks, found a foetal pole and a heartbeat. There was, However, what looked like another sac. Sonographer explained this could be a twin that I'd lost, or it could be the start of mc.

Went home expecting the worst, but had no more bleeding. Until this morning. Not a huge amount, but followed by cramping and diahorrea (which happened last time). Doesn't look good, does it? Has anyone experienced this and gone on to unhealthy pregnancy? We are booked in for a re-scan on 23rd December. Merry Christmas sad

Nikki2ol6 Sun 17-Dec-17 15:19:08

Hi, yes I have had this 6 times now and I’m 9 weeks. Iv had 4 scans and nobody can see any problems I did have what looked like another sac but they called it a hematoma but it’s gone now. My baby is measuring fine for dates and the bleeding doesn’t effect my pregnancy at all from what they can see. So I don’t know why it’s happening but it’s so scary and the pains I get too are frightening but it’s been 2 weeks since it last happened so I hope it’s over x

Mileymoocow Mon 18-Dec-17 09:41:22

Thanks for replying! Hoping everything goes ok for you. I have a scan on 29th and hoping for a similar outcome to you. The amount of blood is terrifying

krystal101 Mon 18-Dec-17 12:10:50

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: