Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Any weird cravings?

(6 Posts)
desperatehousewife2 Tue 12-Dec-17 19:10:46

I'm on wk 29 and have gone nuts for the smell of white spirits! Petrol as well but as I have a diesel car access to the white spirits is easier. It's all I can do not to inhale the big bottle of the lovely stuff in our utility room. I do indulge in a sneaky whiff every so often though.

Anyone else have anything like this?

juneisthemonth Tue 12-Dec-17 23:52:38

Pickled onion vinegar, I want to drink it!!! It's honestly a battle every day not doing it! Pickled onion crisps don't hit the spot... but downing some vinegar is sureeeee gunna make me puke!!
I also am obsessed with the smell of a damp sponge or flannel.... being pregnant has reminded me... and my partner that I'm a complete weirdo! grin

Hotpinkangel19 Wed 13-Dec-17 14:26:04

Chewing on a wet sponge......

blondielocks29 Wed 13-Dec-17 14:32:33

Scraping the frost from the freezer onto a spoon and eating it.
You'll find me doing it multiple times a day 🙈

EmilyJ90 Wed 13-Dec-17 14:35:27

Strawberry laces dipped in marmite, sounds absolutely grim, but I can't get enough!

Picadillypops Wed 13-Dec-17 20:58:27

I had the white spirit cravings with my eldest 😂 Used to allow myself one quick sniff a day!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: