Talk

Advanced search

Going it alone

(4 Posts)
Curlylou1 Thu 07-Dec-17 22:37:16

After the shock of an unplanned pregnancy at 42 and a v cold response from a 6 months old relationship partner have decided to go it alone. Despite the begging for an abortion I cannot go through with it. I am now dealing with negativity from his family as he has got jt into his head I planned the whole thing, tricking him and that I don’t want him just a baby none of this is true and back feeling incredibly upset. I really loved him. Paranoid about seeing people at Christmas , being excluded and judged 😔

fusspot66 Thu 07-Dec-17 22:42:25

I wouldn't judge you. Congratulations. I had my first at 40, planned. Life is good despite being hard work with 2 and now separated.

Jen41 Thu 07-Dec-17 22:43:43

Hi, I just found out I’m pregnant last Sunday. I’m 42 in a couple of weeks. And I’m single. I don’t have the ex/family issue but screw people’s judgement quite frankly.

Don’t know about you but the whole thing terrifies me. I know it’s not simple but you have to focus on yourself right now, and the people who will be supportive. xx

Worldsworstcook Thu 07-Dec-17 22:55:36

It's hard now but once you have the little one in your arms it'll be worth all the crap you are currently facing. Be strong, hold your head up, you've done nothing wrong. It's those who are applying all the pressure who should be ashamed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now