Talk

Advanced search

How long has everyone's symptoms lasted?

(3 Posts)
stardust2 Thu 07-Dec-17 19:52:57

I'm pregnant for the 3rd time this year (first 2 ended in miscarriage) and totally understand that each pregnancy has different symptoms. The first one I was so tired I could barely function, then the second one I was so sick I could barely function! This one seems slightly better but still feeling sick most of the time and generally just gross, I liken it to a constant hangover. So the big question is, how long does this tend to go on for? I never made it past the 9 week mark before and I'm only around 7 at the moment.

Kit1411 Thu 07-Dec-17 20:03:00

Hi, sorry to hear about your miscarriages. Congratulations on this pregnancy. It really depends, as you say each pregnancy is different. For me it lasted until I was about 15/16 weeks. But I have 4 pregnant friends at the moment and none of them even feel any different apart from a little tired. Some people have sickness throughout the whole pregnancy so it really does depend. I found the best way to curb my nausea and sickness was to suck on a lolly, helped so much. Good luck.

emilyjayne1990 Thu 07-Dec-17 20:49:25

So sorry to hear about your miscarriages 💐
But congrats to you on this pregnancy. I felt dreadful until I was about 12/13 weeks (I'm having a girl so that explained it!) I'm now 18 weeks and keep forgetting I'm actually pregnant apart from my bump, ever growing boobs and the kicks. My first pregnancy with my little boy I didn't feel as poorly as I did with this one, but I had back pain almost all the way through and then pelvic pain too. X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now