Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Help

(4 Posts)
Ash1998 Thu 07-Dec-17 14:30:59

I'm 3 days late, I've been using the cheep pound shop strips but came back negative. Im abit unsure if they work or not qith them being from there. My breats are a little swollen and a little sore when I touch or hit off them. I've been feeling tired more often and getting cramps but there not major cramps. Can anyone help me out?

thingymaboob Thu 07-Dec-17 14:38:38

Buy a better test. The pink dye first response will tell you. I used those tests and a line came up then went. I went and got a first response and mine came up immediately

ClaireBear1986 Thu 07-Dec-17 15:11:35

I would get a better test to be sure. I have also heard good things about First Response.

As we were ttc, I was testing once a week with cheap poundland tests and got negative results every week.
Worked out after, that they didn't give me a positive result until I was 7 weeks.

Ash1998 Fri 08-Dec-17 17:14:02

I took another 2 test. One last night and one this morning and the line for positive is coming up but it's only just noticeable. I'm going to go to the doctors tomorrow and hopefully find out. Thank you

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: