Talk

Advanced search

Omg my bumhole hurts!!

(19 Posts)
Hairgician Wed 06-Dec-17 10:59:25

So I was a bit bound up over weekend what with sickness tablets and not drinking enough water.
Finally managed to go on sunday. Massive, hard poo. Proper gripping the side of the bath sweating to get it out. Ring sting and everything. Fucking hurt!! Actually think I grazed or tore myself. Soo sore after and every day since I've needed to go!! And they still hard poos. Am proper walking like I've shit myself and sweating after going again this morn!! I imagine that's what your bits feel like after giving birth!! The joys of pregnancy!

RB68 Wed 06-Dec-17 11:02:42

get some senna down you and some sudocrem on your bum (it will come in handy later anyway) you prob have grazed or caused tiny fissures and it wont hurt to lubricate things

noodlesandtomatoes Wed 06-Dec-17 11:35:36

Lots of water, especially warm/hot. And get a prescription of lactulose from the GP.

spearo21 Wed 06-Dec-17 11:57:21

Ouch! I am still experiencing this and it is hell on earth! Can't wait to just have a proper pain free poo haha!

PastaOfMuppets Wed 06-Dec-17 12:02:20

Prunes and prune juice ... lots and regularly

Shouldileavethedogs Wed 06-Dec-17 12:11:16

Dr will give you lactose. It happened to me and after birth is a different bloody story. Anusol is needed shock

abbsisspartacus Wed 06-Dec-17 12:15:13

Vaseline your butt hole

FurryDogMother Wed 06-Dec-17 12:17:46

Ducolease might be a better idea than senna - it softens the stools, which will make things more comfortable. Good luck!

BendydickCuminsnatch Wed 06-Dec-17 12:21:54

Coconut water, super hydrating. Fybogel, lactulose, both over the counter I think and fine for pregnancy! Walk/exercise too. Coffee.

My first pregnancy symptom was constipation so bad I needed an enema! 9 days grin

Hairgician Wed 06-Dec-17 13:51:25

I have lactulose here but sickness really bad today so cant face it!! Ive aloe vera vaseline lip balm here so might give that a go. Need to get some wet wipes too as toilet roll is like fucking sandpaper!!

Hairgician Wed 06-Dec-17 13:53:42

shouldi
I remember my first poo after ds born. Had a cs and so didn't go for few days. Fuck it was grim lol. I was a sweaty mess after that one too!!

EEandEmakes3 Wed 06-Dec-17 14:05:32

Please try to persist with the lactulose. I couldn't go before & for 4 days after I had a c section. I was in tears I just kept thinking post pregnancy is just one humiliating event after another 😔 I was about to try a pessary when I was finally able to go, had to keep taking it for a few days after though.

Hairgician Wed 06-Dec-17 14:56:26

Once I feel better I will take it. Though went again there a bit of Lunch. Much easier to pass as not hard but fuck it still stung like mad. Had to wet some loo roll which helped a bit. Still stinging. Sweating again lol.

Hairgician Wed 06-Dec-17 14:56:49

*after a bit of lunch

Nosleepforthewicked Wed 06-Dec-17 15:09:16

gringrin I think that description is identical to how I described child birth but in the lady region.

mamahanji Wed 06-Dec-17 15:41:04

Constipation is such a crap part of pregnancy!

After my second I was constipated until 6 months post birth. It was horrible sad and literally nothing helped. Not even lactulose

1987Laura Wed 06-Dec-17 17:15:24

Im the same! 18 weeks today and bumhole is agony! Thought it was piles so was trying pile cream but got no relief

Hairgician Wed 06-Dec-17 18:19:45

It's shit. And made worse that I've needed a poo every morn since so it fucking hurts!!

MeadowHay Wed 06-Dec-17 18:28:33

Ugh I'm 12 weeks and have hyperemesis so bad diet, barely moving, not enough liquid in me, and I take ondansetron which makes you constipated too...you can imagine how that's working out for me!! sad. I had my most horrendous poo after about 9 days of nothing which caused an anal fissure and hamaerroids, the anal fissure was the worst pain I have ever been in yet. This is my first pregnancy and I swear to God my reference point for childbirth pain is now anal fissures!! It got a lot better within a week or so thank God, but I still get soreness and bleeding from hard stools and haemerroids. I have been trying to drink more liquid and eat some fruit and veg which has definitely been helping. Trust me I know it's hard when you feel nauseous though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now