Talk

Advanced search

Very faint positive test

(8 Posts)
blueelephant91 Tue 05-Dec-17 19:59:57

Hello everyone. I'm trying not to get too excited but I have just done a one step pregnancy test and seen a very very faint second line on the test. I'm going to get another test tomorrow to check. Has anyone had experience with these tests before? Are they reliable? Very nervous as I miscarried my first pregnancy in August.
Thanks xx

1Kellymcgee1 Tue 05-Dec-17 20:05:21

I’ve done one like it I think cannot be sure this is the correct one but as you can see mine was very faint and I was definately pregnant Hun x

blueelephant91 Tue 05-Dec-17 20:32:40

Thank you @1Kellymcgee1 my fingers are crossed!!

Whythesnoring Tue 05-Dec-17 20:41:23

ooooooh Absolutely Positive ! Many Congratulations !! :-D

(Sorry to hear about your loss , i wish you all the luck in the world for this pregnancy) X

Whythesnoring Tue 05-Dec-17 20:42:51

(you wont get a 2nd line if there is not HCG in your urine, so it's definitely positive if there's 2 lines, just early days ) smile

blueelephant91 Tue 05-Dec-17 20:56:56

@Whythesnoring thank you! It's reassuring to know. Thank you, remaining positive for this pregnancy! Xx

blueelephant91 Thu 07-Dec-17 20:43:38

Unfortunately after 3 positives I'm only getting negatives now. So confusing!

1stTimeRounder Thu 07-Dec-17 20:56:57

@blueelephant91 it's possibly a "chemical" pregnancy. This is where your body maybe briefly has a fertiliser egg but it doesn't stick or implant correctly. Wait and test again with morning urine.
Is it very early in your cycle? When is your period due?
I had the same last year after 2 MCs and it was a chemical pregnancy, but just one faint positive.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now