Talk

Advanced search

Am I just being silly?

(3 Posts)
Mrshand123 Tue 05-Dec-17 19:45:36

I have my 12 weeks scan at 11 weeks 6 days which is a week tomorrow,
The other night me and hubby enjoyed some sexy time but at one point it Hurt, might have been the position anyway that got me worried and the last few days been a bit crampy, nothing serious just achy like at the start, feeling bit constipated too. Is it normal to feel bit crampy at 10 weeks 5 days? I had a mmc a few years ago and it happened at 11 weeks I think I'm just worried it could happen again. I had an early scan at 6 weeks 6 days and all fine and had heart beat. I just want this week to hurry up and be okay

Nat199082 Tue 05-Dec-17 21:46:24

Hi, I’m 10 weeks 2 days and was getting some slight cramping the other day and I’m hoping it’s normal smileI’m a bit paranoid about having sex at the moment (haven’t told hubby as he will think I’ve lost the plot so I keep saying I’m tired... poor guy) but I know In all the books it says unless your doctor tells you otherwise sexy time is totally fine! Im just over paranoid 🙈I’m sure it’s just the stretching your feeling ... hope you start to feel better soon x

juneisthemonth Wed 06-Dec-17 15:22:34

Up until about my 10th week I had regular cramps!! Felt like I was due to come on my period every single day! Had a scan Monday and everything was fine. My midwife said it's really not uncommon to cramp because everything is growing. Don't worry xxxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now