Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

12 week scan.. at 11w+4?

(4 Posts)
Hulaballoo Tue 05-Dec-17 15:19:23

I had an early scan at 8+4 which showed baby was well and measured 9+2... So a little further along than I thought. My original 12w scan was going to be in January when I'd be 13+1 with my original dates... But it would put me at almost 14 weeks according to my latest dates... As I'm 37+ I want the nuchal done in time so they've managed to change my scan date to 21st Dec... I'll be 11+4 (old date) and 12+2 (new date)... Is this an ok time to have it, now worried it's too early! 😳

Rebeccaslicker Tue 05-Dec-17 15:29:44

I had mine at 11+1 with DD and it was fine.

Remember at that stage they are so tiny that one mm on the measurement by a sonographer makes a difference of a few days!

Congratulations smile

juneisthemonth Tue 05-Dec-17 15:34:53

had my 12 week scan yesterday I thought I was 12 + 6 but was 11+ 6, everything came back ok and scan looked good! I wouldn't worry about if it's too early or not xxxxx

Hulaballoo Tue 05-Dec-17 16:47:01

Great thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: