Talk

Advanced search

could this be negative?

(9 Posts)
Daisypod Tue 05-Dec-17 15:14:26

Ok i feel rather silly coming on here to ask this! I have four children already, although it has been a long time since being pregnant. We certainly weren't planning this and i am in shock. I brought these from pound land as i have felt a bit off this last week and a couple of days late. Can i have people opinions please, both lines came up almost at the same time. It is positive isn't it 😲

Sparklesdontshine Tue 05-Dec-17 15:17:08

Definately positive!

Hulaballoo Tue 05-Dec-17 15:20:12

Very much so!! 😁 congratulations!

INeedNewShoes Tue 05-Dec-17 15:22:03

That couldn't be more positive! I was about 6 weeks before I got such a dark line on a cheapy test. Just saying...

juneisthemonth Tue 05-Dec-17 15:36:38

I used exactly the same when I tested..... you are defo pregnant! I got a clear blue to check afterward (maybe 5 to be exact) all came back positive! Xx

Daisypod Tue 05-Dec-17 16:01:43

Omg i am in shock . Dh isn't happy at all ☹

INeedNewShoes Tue 05-Dec-17 16:07:40

Oh Daisy sad Your DH will be very shocked. He presumably has had less time to adjust to the idea than you. You're probably going to need to leave it a day or two before you can have a decent conversation about it.

BrutusMcDogface Tue 05-Dec-17 17:04:06

Oh, daisy. I had the exact same reaction when I found out I was pregnant with surprise baby number 4. I had a couple of days extra to get used to the idea than dp. He was so grumpy fir a while but am pleased to say he's come round to the idea now. We are both still terrified, though.

<gently> would you consider your options if it really wasn't feasible to have a fifth child? flowers

BrutusMcDogface Tue 05-Dec-17 17:05:33

Ps that's exactly what my test looked like (i also got a cheapy and was a whole week late before I realised- doh)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now