Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

could this be negative?

(9 Posts)
Daisypod Tue 05-Dec-17 15:14:26

Ok i feel rather silly coming on here to ask this! I have four children already, although it has been a long time since being pregnant. We certainly weren't planning this and i am in shock. I brought these from pound land as i have felt a bit off this last week and a couple of days late. Can i have people opinions please, both lines came up almost at the same time. It is positive isn't it 😲

Sparklesdontshine Tue 05-Dec-17 15:17:08

Definately positive!

Hulaballoo Tue 05-Dec-17 15:20:12

Very much so!! 😁 congratulations!

INeedNewShoes Tue 05-Dec-17 15:22:03

That couldn't be more positive! I was about 6 weeks before I got such a dark line on a cheapy test. Just saying...

juneisthemonth Tue 05-Dec-17 15:36:38

I used exactly the same when I tested..... you are defo pregnant! I got a clear blue to check afterward (maybe 5 to be exact) all came back positive! Xx

Daisypod Tue 05-Dec-17 16:01:43

Omg i am in shock . Dh isn't happy at all ☹

INeedNewShoes Tue 05-Dec-17 16:07:40

Oh Daisy sad Your DH will be very shocked. He presumably has had less time to adjust to the idea than you. You're probably going to need to leave it a day or two before you can have a decent conversation about it.

BrutusMcDogface Tue 05-Dec-17 17:04:06

Oh, daisy. I had the exact same reaction when I found out I was pregnant with surprise baby number 4. I had a couple of days extra to get used to the idea than dp. He was so grumpy fir a while but am pleased to say he's come round to the idea now. We are both still terrified, though.

<gently> would you consider your options if it really wasn't feasible to have a fifth child? flowers

BrutusMcDogface Tue 05-Dec-17 17:05:33

Ps that's exactly what my test looked like (i also got a cheapy and was a whole week late before I realised- doh)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: