Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Hormones!

(5 Posts)
Pinky333777 Tue 05-Dec-17 07:00:32

Hi all.
I'm 25wks and I've been up and down with moods and hormones all the way through my pregnancy.
They're back with a vengeance again this week!
Feeling quite fed up. Getting annoyed really quickly over little things.
Last night I couldn't decide what to do for tea, so I jus popped a pizza in the oven.
Then dropped it on the floor confused
I had a big cry, a glass of water and went to bed. I gave up! grin

I'm not off to the Best start today as my oh climbed into bed at 3am and I woke up. He started snoring and I haven't really slept since. I managed about another half hour on the little two seater sofa downstairs.

I'm watching tv and I just had a cry watching a news story about children learning about money.
It wasn't emotional in any way whatsoever.
So I guess that's the sort of day I'm going to have.
I'm off to get ready and go off to work for 11hrs now.
I hope I can get there without having an irrational break down grin
Wish me luck!

Pinky333777 Tue 05-Dec-17 07:01:39

Sorry, I meant to add to that has anyone got any good hormonal stories or want to share their feelings?

Balamel Tue 05-Dec-17 07:03:12

I was the same in my first pregnancy! Do you know what you are having? I had a boy and this time am having a girl and am the calmest ever grin

Pinky333777 Tue 05-Dec-17 07:23:38

Boy 😃

Balamel Tue 05-Dec-17 07:34:10

grin ha I knew it!! I was exactly the same and sorry to say it didn’t stop until I was 6 month pp lol

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: