Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant again after missed mc - anyone else?

(11 Posts)
AnMum Mon 04-Dec-17 08:57:55

Struggling to stop stressing and thinking about what could go wrong. I have two dc already so I know that my body is capable of doing this but I am literally terrified. Anyone else in the same boat?

AKP79 Mon 04-Dec-17 10:03:12

Yep. I've got 1 DS, but since then have had 2 MMC. Now 7 weeks. You just have to take each day as it comes and try not to worry - easier said than done!

Misssmoo Mon 04-Dec-17 10:09:05

Yes me have 2 dc mmc now 17 weeks good luck xx

Varelie Mon 04-Dec-17 10:18:23

Yes me. 1 DS. MMC. Now 16 weeks with a girl. I have been very worried as well.

Rhynswynd Mon 04-Dec-17 10:28:30

Over past two years I have had 4 MMC and am now 37 weeks pregnant. I am still stressing and terrified. It has been hard going but I have been open about my anxieties and my Dr and midwives have been supportive of me.
I have had 7 ultrasounds due to anxiety over bleeding or movement (including regular schedule) and having another one tomorrow due to Dr worrying about my sleep apnoea affecting baby.
I have been to hospital for checks about 4 times as I am panicked over movement.
I have never been made to feel like a nuisance and only had understanding and reassurance from everyone.
The care I have received has helped calm me down and am actually fairly chilled about the scan tomorrow as baby is moving loads and I know we can get her out safely if scan is not great.

Anyway... I know how you feel and I don't think there is anything I can say to help. Only to be honest about your worries and fears to your healthcare providers and partner and anyone who will listen really. More women than you realise have been through it and will be understanding of how you feel.
Xxx

GrapesAreMyJam Mon 04-Dec-17 10:31:26

I had a missed miscarriage (12 weeks) last year. I'm now 31 weeks pregnant

1Kellymcgee1 Mon 04-Dec-17 12:39:33

I had a MMC 20th Oct now getting faint positive results I’m feeling very anxious about this too, hard to get excited isn’t it xx

CremeDeSudo Mon 04-Dec-17 16:28:31

Me. Have DS, 4. MMC in July @7wks, picked up in a scan when I was meant to be 8wks. Currently 9+2 and had my early scan last week when everything looked fine. It was such a relief and I cried. Roll on the 12 am scan! Feeling much better now, but suspect I'll start feeling anxious again soon. Hard not to worry!

stoptheclock1000 Mon 04-Dec-17 16:37:40

Oh me too, had a miscarriage in July and now 5 weeks. Bloody terrified. I'm hoping for a sticky one but it's soooo long till my 12 week scan confused

AnMum Mon 04-Dec-17 21:02:23

Good to know there are others out there! Last time had a scan at 8 weeks due to bleeding, but all looked fine, then found at 12 week scan that had lost baby at 8.5 weeks. Only 5.5 weeks now and don’t think I’ll relax until after 12 week scan. Unfortunately my first midwife appointment is not until 10 weeks so no-one to really discuss any of this with!

HAB86 Mon 04-Dec-17 22:35:08

I had a missed miscarriage in July, I should have been 11wks but was only 5/6wks.
Now 5wks and terrified it's going to happen again, was booked into midwife at 6wks but they pushed it back to 7wks. I feel really upset at having to wait until 12wks to know for sure.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now