Talk

Advanced search

Help...feeling so sick 5 weeks

(4 Posts)
Tinks15 Sun 03-Dec-17 16:50:48

Anyone else feeling really rough at 5 weeks? I haven't actually been sick yet but I'm feeling so nauseous & exhausted. I can barely eat anything either I literally have no appetite.
I can't even open the fridge without gagging. Anyone got any advice or in a similar position?
I also have a toddler to look after & DP is back at work tomorrow sad

Babypigeonandprincess Sun 03-Dec-17 17:24:57

Hi im having my 1st and now 9weeks and when I found out I was 5 weeks I really struggled with nauseoua, like you never sick. Thankfully it is getting better still have the odd day I found nibbling on raw carrots and plenty of water got me through it oh and lots of complaining lolsmile
Hope that helps. ( I'm not good with any of the abbreviations I see on here though.)

Tinks15 Sun 03-Dec-17 19:41:31

I just feel so rubbish! I really hope it passes soon I can't deal with it! I don't remember having it this early with my little girl either.

Mrstobe90 Mon 04-Dec-17 00:12:07

Like you, I was really nauseous early on but wasn’t vomiting. The vomiting kicked in at around 8 weeks and I found that eating little and often helped (never ever let yourself get hungry! It’s the worst thing you can do.)
Also, keep plain but salty snacks close by. Ready salted crisps were a god send!
Hope you feel better soon xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now