Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Am I pregnant?

(4 Posts)
Teetee25 Sun 03-Dec-17 09:22:44

Hi girls! I’m 17 and I was due on my period on the 28th I’ve been getting weird pains in my stomachs that I’ve never felt before and there was one morning a couple of weeks ago that I was feeling really sick in the morning. I’ve taken 2 pregnancy test but they both say negative (they wasn’t cheap ones) so I’m really confused as to what to do? I’m 5 days late on my period...

ReverseGiraffe Sun 03-Dec-17 10:09:34

Go to the GP for a blood test. If you were pregnant it should really be showing up on a test by now.

ZigZagandDustin Sun 03-Dec-17 10:11:18

I personally wouldn't go to the GP. You've negative tests. I'd wait another few days and test again. Skipping a period just happens sometimes.

Did you have unprotected sex in the middle of your cycle?

Mrstobe90 Sun 03-Dec-17 10:47:32

The symptoms you’re describing could be anything. I’d wait a few days and test again, if is still negative, I’d just put it down as a slipped period.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: