Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Going crazy with pregnancy symptoms but no bfp

(3 Posts)
Mamalexi343 Sat 02-Dec-17 22:27:19

Hi all I'm just going a little bit crazy and wanted someone else's options

My period is nearly 2 weeks late (usually on time or late by only 3 days) and I'm having symptoms, fatigue, backache, tender breasts, sudden car sickness, stuffy nose and incredibly dry lips, not to mention the constant need to pee after only a few sips of water. However I took a hpt 5 days ago and got nothing, waited a couple of days and got the faintest line in the world so I've been testing again since and each time it's a bfn. My moods are so crazy I threw my glasses at my DH during an argument which I would never do normally and I cry at nothing. We both think Im pregnant but he refuses to acknowledge it until it's a bfp because I had 2 early miscarriages at the beginning of the year so he doesn't want to get his hopes up or work me up either.

I'm going crazy feeling like I just want to know if I am or not and scared that if I am I'm just going to lose it again, I should be 7 weeks by now but still nothing, has this happened to anone else?

Another problem I have is that I'm on medication that would need to be altered if I get pregnant so I need to find out ASAP

Sorry for the long rambling post I just can't talk to anyone but him about it and he won't talk about it.

JoJoSM2 Sat 02-Dec-17 22:42:17

Maybe it’s the stress of it all getting to you? That can delay a period. I don’t think you’ll be 7 weeks. At that point the embryo has a heartbeat and the hCG levels required for that are over 10,000. HPT tend to detect levels as low as 10-100... So it doesn’t sound like pregnancy.

AnUtterIdiot Sun 03-Dec-17 00:15:56

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: