Talk

Advanced search

Baby moving this high this early?

(6 Posts)
Babyitscoldouts1de Sat 02-Dec-17 21:03:55

The past 3 days I have felt what could be baby movement, but it is up around my belly button. I am 13+6 with number two. I know you often feel the second one earlier, but could it be that high? Or is it just my digestion now that everything is getting squashed? Didn't feel ds before 20 weeks.

Lilleahw Sat 02-Dec-17 21:05:38

I'm sure I've felt movements and I'm about 10+5 with my second. Sure I'm not going crazy lol x

Babyitscoldouts1de Sat 02-Dec-17 22:00:06

I really hope it is. Very exciting

Girlwiththearabstrap Sun 03-Dec-17 08:40:41

I think its possible to feel movement earlier with your second, but the uterus is still really low and in the pelvis till about 16 weeks and wouldn't reach the belly button till 20.

ClareB83 Sun 03-Dec-17 09:22:17

We're really bad at accurately sensing feelings below the surface of the skin, so it may well be coming from lower than you think.

bettydraper31 Sun 03-Dec-17 11:06:35

I felt my second from 11 weeks, and now 19 weeks I am getting full on kicks and I even felt it from the outside last night. But still below belly button, but everyone’s different so it’s possible x x x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now