Advanced search

What are the best products for you and your baby? From travel systems to sterilisers, you can find out all you need to know from our Mumsnet Best reviews

Find out more

Unprotected sex before implant removal

(7 Posts)
Moek12 Sat 02-Dec-17 17:17:16

Hello, I am new to this, but Me and fiance had unprotected sex 11/29 and 11/30 and I had my Nexplanon implant removed on 12/1 (it broke when I fell that morning on stairs) but anyways I'm suppose to ovulate 12/3 or 12/4. we haven't DTD since then and didn't take any backup BC since the removal. Is there a chance I can get pregnant?? Please all advice is welcome... Oh I know it's WAY to early to tell, but if anyone has become pregnant right after removal, please let me know (I'm excited, if I can, if not then we'll try later down the road)grin

Moek12 Sat 02-Dec-17 17:20:18

Oh and my doctor didn't ask if I had unprotected sex or not, and I didn't know that you're suppose to wait 7days before getting it removed

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 02-Dec-17 17:21:34

I think it's possible to get pregnant, My GP wouldn't remove mine because we had DTD the night before I was due to have it removed so I had to wait an extra day, possible 2 I can't remember, She told me that the sperm can still fertilise the egg, hence why I had to wait, because I didn't want to get pregnant.

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 02-Dec-17 17:22:18

7 days, wow, I have a terrible memory grin

Moek12 Sat 02-Dec-17 17:25:59

Okay thank you!!! I know everyone's body is different, but being pregnant will make us(mostly me) excited

Moek12 Sat 02-Dec-17 17:26:54

And yes I do to!! that's why I got the implant and stop taking the pills lol

MusicToMyEars800 Sat 02-Dec-17 17:27:35

Good luck OP, I already have 2 DC's so no more for me grin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now