Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

TMI PICTURES ***WARNING***

(8 Posts)
Sandra800 Fri 01-Dec-17 20:33:43

So today I went to the toilet Iv not really had much bowel movement today I could feel I was slightly constipated. I went to the toilet and had a number 2 sorry [tmi] then when I wiped myslef with the tissue and this is what come on the tissue. I'm so worried I have since been to the toilet for a wee and not had anything on the tissue. Has this happened to anybody before and why has his happened I'm so scared of miscarying 😢

chiaseeddisapointmentagain Fri 01-Dec-17 20:35:40

Hi.
Don't panic. You're okay.
How pregnant are you?

That just looks like egg white cervical mucus to me- nothing to worry about especially without any bleeding.

anothernetter Fri 01-Dec-17 20:41:59

How many weeks are you OP? I can't see anything that looks like blood in pics 2&3 but I think I can see old blood in picture 1. I had bleeding in both of my pregnancies that resulted in my two children. With my daughter I had brown blood very similar to your first picture at the start of the pregnancy. I've also had a miscarriage but with those the bleeding was pink from the start. It could be left over blood from your last period, implantation bleeding, old blood from when you ovulated and the egg was released. I've also heard that the cervix is more sensitive to hormone changes during pregnancy and that this can cause some bleeding too. Take care and if you are really worried call your midwife x

Sandra800 Fri 01-Dec-17 20:43:25

I'm 4 weeks pregnant still very early. I just want the next 2 3 months to go by very fast xx

Sausageperfume Fri 01-Dec-17 20:44:53

I agree, it looks pretty normal.

Misspilly88 Fri 01-Dec-17 20:46:16

I had stuff like that in both my pg. Both fine. Obviously if you have any other symptoms seek medical help but I wouldn't worry too much.

Sandra800 Fri 01-Dec-17 20:51:51

Thank you everyone for putting my mind at ease. X

chiaseeddisapointmentagain Fri 01-Dec-17 23:16:14

Hope you're ok Op. nothing to worry about. Get some rest x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: