Talk

Advanced search

It's finally hit me.. And I'm feeling more ' attached'

(5 Posts)
CinnamonAndSpice Thu 30-Nov-17 18:02:58

As previously posted I was struggling to believe it. Even tho I'm 26 weeks.
I felt like it was just a list of things to buy. Or prepare for.
Even though we tried so long for it. For some reason and I belts became had different things going on that tainted it.
Because of all the stress we Decided on a private scan to find out the sex.. As originally didnt on the 20 week one.
That was on trend weekend. I exchanged some neutral bits for girl bits in town this week. And today I got a couple of extra bits. We built the cot etc and completed everything except formula

And I've just sat here and it hit me like a brick.. Even shed a happy tear. That were having a baby, IT IS REAL.
And just had some massive love surge.. More than I did... More than I ever did with my DS ( that I remember)

Even to the point I was thinking of how I don't even want to leave her after mat leave lol.. And I havent even started it yet.

Mumbofeet Thu 30-Nov-17 18:15:53

I was exactly the same! Just thinking of everything i have to do and getting over feeling rough etc. Then i started feeling kicks and it felt more real. Then for some reason, i woke up last Saturday absolutely completely content. I just felt a massive rush of love and a huge bond and i sit watching my belly move every night. You feel awful at first because it doesn't feel real, but getting that rush of love is just amazing, makes me uncontrollably excited to meet her flowers

CinnamonAndSpice Thu 30-Nov-17 20:14:42

Yeah exactly that. Even though I was feeling kicks from 16,weeks and dp could feel them a couple of weeks later and he got excited too. I did but a different kind of excited. Can't explain it that well
But this that I feel now is just so 'wow'

Babybear1117 Thu 30-Nov-17 20:21:52

Hi @cinnamonandspice I saw your previous post, I'm so happy for you! What wonderful news I bet you are so excited and you sound very prepared smile a big good luck and I hope the next few weeks go well for you thanks

CinnamonAndSpice Thu 30-Nov-17 20:30:52

Thank you... Yes very prepared (but I'm naturally like that with everything lol)
I think seeing her little face on the 3d scan made it more real... Made her more real. Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now