Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else feel like they've become boring since being pregnant?

(4 Posts)
CinnamonAndSpice Thu 30-Nov-17 14:28:06

So I have all these plans for the next two weeks annual leave from work. Then I start early maternity
The plans were all great at first. Nights out with school mums for meals etc.. I was the one though suggested it.
Now one is tomorrow night and one is Saturday night..
And I'm trying to think of an excuse not to actually go.. As no matter how much I tell myself.. Oh it'll be fun. The thought of sitting around chatting random shite just fills me with dread.
And I'd might rather stay in (dp working) and put the Xmas tree up.

But not just that. Even just planning on seeing work mates for a Costa seems a great idea then I just cancel last minute :/

Dunno if it's pregnancy.. Crap cold weather.. Extreme tiredness ( bloody insomnia), or if I've just because miserable mare.

Rainshowers Thu 30-Nov-17 14:32:45

I'm the same! It happened last time I was pregnant too and I just wanted to hibernate away for the last two months (but worked till 38 weeks so i had to leave the house!).

I'm now 31 weeks with my second and just don't really want to be sociable! Nothing fits and I'm just really tired. I've forced myself to do a few bits (and have enjoyed myself), to be honest I'm using it as an excuse to get out of all the awkward Christmas work stuff and just prioritising seeing the friends I actually want to!

BlondeB83 Thu 30-Nov-17 14:34:11

Nesting!

CinnamonAndSpice Thu 30-Nov-17 15:44:34

I still have 14 weeks left too lol

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now