Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Very very faint lines on 3 clear blue pregnancy tests

(11 Posts)
Lauralovely6 Thu 30-Nov-17 11:21:24

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

I did 2 clear blue pregnancy tests last night which show a very very faint line. I have done another first thing this morning and again another faint line.

I did a clear blue digital test yesterday after the first pregnancy tests and it says 'not pregnant.' I am due my period today.

My husband and I are so confused if I am pregnant or not. Any advice would be great

X

LisaSimpsonsbff Thu 30-Nov-17 11:48:59

Try a pink line test (like a First Response) instead - blue ones are much more prone to false evaporation lines. Depending on what that does, you might need to wait another couple of days - digital tests aren't very sensitive so it can take a while to show up. Good luck!

Lauralovely6 Thu 30-Nov-17 11:53:42

Thank you. I might get a First Response test to do tomorrow. I've never had a faint line before on a clear blue then I have testing in the past and been none pregnant, so I'm feeling hopeful I may be pregnant.

Also hoping I don't come in today. Fingers crossed x

CL1982 Thu 30-Nov-17 16:22:33

I'm with the user above - FRER are by far the best tests on the market and will give you a nice clear line now.

Shehz21 Fri 01-Dec-17 01:12:35

Goodluck OP!

pinkie87 Fri 01-Dec-17 10:57:03

Did you do the First response? good luck!

Lauralovely6 Fri 01-Dec-17 14:32:43

Just plucked up the courage to do a First Response and got a faint line but it is much clearer than the clear blue. I wish I could upload a picture but keeps saying error every time I do
X

LisaSimpsonsbff Fri 01-Dec-17 15:19:20

Congratulations! Thought you'd get a clearer line with a FRER smile

Lauralovely6 Fri 01-Dec-17 15:28:22

Thank you smile
I wish I could upload a picture but the app won't let me for some reason. X

LMX0 Fri 01-Dec-17 15:48:07

@Lauralovely6 congrats!!!

Lauralovely6 Fri 01-Dec-17 15:50:31

@LMX0 thank you. X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: