Talk

Advanced search

Clear Blue Digital 2 Positive and 1 negative! help!!

(16 Posts)
Kidd10 Tue 28-Nov-17 17:06:36

Ok so my period is very late by 4 days (Sunday evening just gone) so I did a cb pregnancy test and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks! However it expired in 2014!! So I thought I would use the other one anyway yesterday morning to check and it stated the same thing. Went to doctors today got the ball rolling and I am 5 weeks as she dated it, gave me a flu jab. Just as it feels so surreal (trying for a very long time) I did another cb in date test after I left the doctors just to make sure (just this afternoon) and it says not pregnant! I am really now worrying has anyone experienced this before?

1stX Tue 28-Nov-17 17:09:31

Did you tell your DR the tests were out of date? I doubt they can be reliable. Do a test with fmu to be sure.

Waitingonasmile Tue 28-Nov-17 17:11:07

Oh no I really hope you are pregnant. The only way to know is to go out now and get another test. Why don't you try a frer and a digital just to make sure. Digital usually take a bit longer to show positive but frer would if you are 5 weeks.

Kidd10 Tue 28-Nov-17 17:16:11

I did when I first called up yesterday morning but not this afternoon. I should have got her to test again for me. Just thought surely an expired test and 2 also would be likely to give a negative result more than a positive and also both of them too. I have another digital which I was going to do first thing tomorrow morning so my urine is more concentrated. Do you think that's a good idea?

Kidd10 Tue 28-Nov-17 17:17:13

I really hope I am too!! I feel pregnant I feel different. Told my parents last night!!! My partner and I so happy. Just worried now it could be false but then my period has not come either!

Kidd10 Tue 28-Nov-17 17:18:13

I may buy a first response too (assuming that's what you mean?) and do that also later in the week

Waitingonasmile Tue 28-Nov-17 17:31:46

Yeah sorry first response. The only reason I'm suggesting doing both is so there's no doubting or second guessing the answer. A digital tomorrow morning should be accurate though.

Kidd10 Tue 28-Nov-17 17:38:57

Just can't believe the out of date ones gave me 2 in a row positives! And one was done in the evening. But hadn't actually drank that much that day. So hoping it's just the concentration of them. And yeah have a chemist down the road so will buy a first response too just to be safe.

Waitingonasmile Tue 28-Nov-17 18:15:35

Will keep fingers crossed for you!

Good luck

Kidd10 Tue 28-Nov-17 18:17:15

Thank you!!

BrutusMcDogface Tue 28-Nov-17 19:14:43

Ah, good luck. Rooting for you flowers

Shehz21 Tue 28-Nov-17 20:31:55

Ah goodluck OP! Hope you get good news tomorrow!
Do update us.

Mrstobe90 Wed 29-Nov-17 00:53:22

I hope you get a definite bfp! Xx

Kidd10 Wed 29-Nov-17 08:15:41

Ok so this morning took the in date cb and it states not pregnant! I'm so confused now! Thinking I am just going to leave it now. Period is late had 2 tests earlier in the week that said pregnant 1-2 weeks (yes they had expired) so I may buy a first response or I just wait until at least the weekend and then do it. shock

Waitingonasmile Wed 29-Nov-17 17:32:10

Aw no, so sorry it wasn't better news! thanksIf you can bear to wait then maybe do first response at weekend if period hasn't arrived. I'm a compulsive tester and would probably do one tomorrow and at the weekend. blush

Kidd10 Thu 30-Nov-17 12:46:00

Unfortunately I have had a failed pregnancy. Onwards and upwards and will keep trying! It's so good to have this forum though to chat to other ladies and have support

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now