Talk

Advanced search

Twin pregnancy single mum

(4 Posts)
Amberfran Sun 26-Nov-17 11:20:57

Hi ,
I am new on here as this is my first pregnancy I am not with the father and he does not want anything to do with the pregnancy and more. I am having twins and 20 years old I still live at home with my mum and she is willing to help I'm just looking for any advice as I am such a worrier ! I am so blessed and greatful I am carrying 2 babies I just worry if I will able to manage ! Thank you in advance grin

ClareB83 Sun 26-Nov-17 20:40:11

Hi @Amberfran, you sound pretty together which is a great start. I’m pregnant with twins too. It’s my first pregnancy so I won’t be providing much advice but here if you want to chat. I’m not a single mum but I was raised by one and she did an awesome job, way better than if she’d let my useless father stick around. So I’m a big cheerleader of team single mum.

ellesbellesxxx Sun 26-Nov-17 20:43:12

Huge congratulations, you are a very lucky lady!
I have six month old twins and they are the best thing that's ever happened to us.
If your mum is willing to help then great. Don't get me wrong, it's busy but there is so much that is wonderful about having two babies together that makes the tired days ok! Take all help offered and get into a good routine as soon as poss. I stayed in hospital a week to get the support from there.

Amberfran Sat 02-Dec-17 18:59:39

@ClareB83 thank you! That's amazing. I should hopefully be able to manage I'm sure I will as I already love these two babies for the life of me. It's crazy! And @ellesbellesxxx thank you. I have a lot of supportive family who are willing to help too I'm just such a worrier!! Thank you and brill to you x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now