Talk

Advanced search

Urgent miscarriage advice needed!

(8 Posts)
HopeForKaz Thu 23-Nov-17 23:13:41

Hi, I have another thread were I was experiencing miscarriage worries as at 7 weeks I was showing 5 weeks in a u/s with little growth each week! I was bleeding moderately with small clots and cramps which eased off! But...

After being so emotional yesterday and today, 2 and a half weeks later from when this all started I think I may have passed my baby tonight!

Warning!!!! Sorry for tmi!!!!

I passed some tissue this evening which was about 1.5 inches long, white/grey/pinkish, bubbly like at top with what appears to be a longish (tail) but, jelly in texture!! Can anyone please relate to this or put my mind at ease as this is my 1st miscarriage and I would have been 8 weeks 1 day!!!

After I passed it with no pain or blood I felt very slight cramps and no bleed followed! Broken hearted wouldn’t even describe how I feel right now

Can anyone relate and by the description confirm if it may be?

Thanks x

LS83 Thu 23-Nov-17 23:16:53

It's very difficult to say but that does sound like it's happened. I'm so sorry xxx

HopeForKaz Thu 23-Nov-17 23:25:03

Ls83 Thank you for replying, I suppose I was expecting a heavy bleed and massive clots so when it happened this way I kind of knew but questioned it! (Hoping it wasn’t) xxx

Expectingbsbunumber2 Fri 24-Nov-17 00:59:49

I had this happen to me the same thing you described. I'm so sorry xx

Georgeofthejungle Fri 24-Nov-17 01:07:34

Same thing happened to me and your description sounds similar sad hugs for you OP xx

AnUtterIdiot Fri 24-Nov-17 05:50:35

It sounds like it. I would give the EPU a ring - they'll scan you to confirm.

I'm so sorry flowers.

QueenAravisOfArchenland Fri 24-Nov-17 07:57:07

That sounds like you passed the gestational sac, yes. I'm sorry.

HopeForKaz Fri 24-Nov-17 10:31:04

Thank you for all your replies ladies!

Today I’ve slight cramping but nothing major so I guess my body is trying to get back to Normal!

I am so sorry that you had to experience this as it’s heartbreaking x

I am waiting on the EPU ringing me back xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now