Talk

Advanced search

Always worrying

(20 Posts)
RosieCotton Wed 22-Nov-17 15:15:55

Im currently 7w6d and only had a few days of sickness. With all previous pregnancies I have been extremely sick. I have now got myself into a state because I did a clear blue which is still saying 1-2 weeks like it did a month ago. I have had a few days of spotting and being rhesus negative I rang the midwife team and they basically said someone will ring me back.

What are the chances the sprout will stay? I'm stressing out because no one seems to be chasing anything up. I keep ringing but get the same response sad

AnUtterIdiot Wed 22-Nov-17 15:17:35

I wasn't even slightly nauseous until end of week 7 or beginning of week 8 so I wouldn't be worried by the timing alone. I think it's natural to be anxious about spotting even though it can be normal - can you nag for a scan?

mehhh Wed 22-Nov-17 15:20:25

Just try and stay calm if you can that's the best thing you can do for the little one!! And just follow up as and when you can

I know how you feel I miscarried my first baby just before my scan, I got pregnant again straight away and panicked the whole way through that i would loose it, it's totally normal to be worried and anxious and it's always easy for others to say... maybe have a nice warm bath and relax? X

RosieCotton Wed 22-Nov-17 15:23:07

I would kill for a bath but we only have a shower. Lol. I know I'm probably worrying for nothing but I've always been so sick from getting a positive. If I don't get a call back in the next hour I'll just call the EPU and tell them that I've been lost in the system somewhere.

I know I should relax just so hard after loosing 3 in quick succession I thought they would of at least kept a closer eye on my notes at least x

RosieCotton Wed 22-Nov-17 15:25:15

I would kill for a bath but we only have a shower. Lol. I know I'm probably worrying for nothing but I've always been so sick from getting a positive. If I don't get a call back in the next hour I'll just call the EPU and tell them that I've been lost in the system somewhere.

I know I should relax just so hard after loosing 3 in quick succession I thought they would of at least kept a closer eye on my notes at least x

mehhh Wed 22-Nov-17 15:54:06

So sorry that must have been horrendous! Maybe mention it over the phone and see what they say about the fact you've had more than one in a row? I think after three they investigate why it keeps happening?

I could be wrong though?! I just know when I had mine they said they didn't know why but it was either down to, it being my first and my body rejecting as it was different or that the baby hadn't formed properly... I had quite sore period type pains with my though

I'm sure you will be okay just keep relaxed and positive! Get yourself on the sofa with a fuzzy blanket and a happy film if you can't have a bath! Always works a treat for me smileLet us know how you get on xx

RosieCotton Wed 22-Nov-17 20:09:50

Went to A&E tonight about the bleeding being rhesus negative. I have to go back tomorrow for a scan and to see a consultant but as of yet I have no news. Just lots of bloods and anti D injection for tonight x

mehhh Wed 22-Nov-17 22:38:47

Hope you are feeling okay and I hope it goes well tomorrow get an early night and some rest! ❤️

RosieCotton Thu 23-Nov-17 09:58:21

Jus to update. Not the news I was hoping for. I've known I'm pregnant for 5 weeks now but scan shows an empty sac. No yolk sac no baby nothing. Back in a week for another scan but not feeling to hopeful

mehhh Sun 26-Nov-17 23:44:28

So sorry ❤️ thinking of you I hope you are as okay as can be, it's such a horrible feeling.. big hugs thanksthanks let us know how you get on next week xx

mehhh Wed 29-Nov-17 14:13:24

How are you doing op? thanks

RosieCotton Wed 29-Nov-17 14:55:08

Hi hun. I'm feeling really off colour today. Morning sickness seems to of picked up which I'm praying is a good sign. My scan is at 8.30 tomorrow morning so I'll let you know how it goes. I'm praying it's good news x

sausagerollsrock Wed 29-Nov-17 16:11:26

Hope it's good news Rosie. It's a horrid situation to be in.

RosieCotton Thu 30-Nov-17 09:57:57

Hi. I just thought I'd update. Today there is a heartbeat and baby. I've not stopped crying with relief but I feel so much better

BeardofZeus Thu 30-Nov-17 10:01:02

Oh I'm so pleased for you. Hope you can relax a bit more now smile

LMX0 Thu 30-Nov-17 10:13:30

@RosieCotton omg rosie that is fantastic news!!!!! Massive congrats 💕

Mustang27 Thu 30-Nov-17 11:04:25

This is amazing. This happened to someone close to me I still get emotional as we had all given up hope. Congrats

Glitterandunicorns Thu 30-Nov-17 11:07:33

Fantastic news, OP! Hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy thanks

RosieCotton Thu 30-Nov-17 11:53:14

Thank you smile doctor said I have either ovulated really late or AF was just really out of sorts. I honestly feel like I could jump for joy.

mehhh Thu 30-Nov-17 11:59:11

Awww that is amazing newsI'm so happy for you... congratulations ❤️❤️!!! Xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now