Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Baby not letting me eat properly

(5 Posts)
1987Laura Fri 17-Nov-17 18:26:52

So im 15+2 and from the start my eating has been terrible. No nausea or anything but have gone off almost everything! I want to eat decent meals but once i cook them. I smell them and dont like the smell then i taste it and its vile. Like tonight i usually love beans on toast but when i started eatng it it was disgusting. I can't just live on dairylea on toast! Anyone the same?

Needadvicetoleave Fri 17-Nov-17 19:50:19

I lost 8lbs in my first 17 weeks due to this. It ten slowly got better and I regained the weight by 28 weeks and started gaining at that point. By 17 weeks I could almost eat what I wanted. Until that point I just ate what I could.

1987Laura Fri 17-Nov-17 20:03:03

I hope it gets better. Im fed up of it. I order things in restaurants that i really fancy but when it comes i just pick at it

BigBaboonBum Fri 17-Nov-17 20:14:23

I’ve lost 15lbs (currently 13 weeks) but I always lose weight in early pregnancy, I become fussier etc. It’s nothing to worry about as long as you’re not starving yourself

JoJoSM2 Fri 17-Nov-17 21:25:51

I'm only 8 weeks but majorly fussy... Unlikely to lose weight as I seem to make up the kcal with bread and cheese.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: