Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Shivery at 9 wks

(6 Posts)
Youzanne Tue 14-Nov-17 19:58:03

Hi all,

I’m 9 wks pregnant and still feel shivery at certain points of the day, often with a headache. Does anyone else experience this? I keep wondering if I’m coming down with something but wondering now if it’s just my own symptoms.

I had a scan two weeks ago and all was fine, I could see heartbeat etc.

Just on edge now waiting for my 12 wk scan

Many thanks in advance xx

fitbitbore Tue 14-Nov-17 20:03:44

I was like this for the first 12 weeks!!! Think it's something to do with hormones. Felt like I was coming down with something but never did ha I'm 21 weeks now!

Loosemoose28 Tue 14-Nov-17 22:08:18

Think its normal. Are you eating well? Could be blood sugar dropping.

I remember feeling cold mainly at night in first trimester. Was going to bed with socks and a light jumper.

DeadDoorpost Tue 14-Nov-17 22:36:22

I've been shivers almost the whole pregnancy and I'm 39 weeks currently. I did however come down with a cold for 6 weeks but I was incredibly ill in the beginning anyway so it may not have been pregnancy related that cold...

MummyToASassy4yrOld Tue 14-Nov-17 22:38:37

@Youzanne I was like that too absolutely freezing but like other ladies have put think it's due to hormones and blood sugar dropping. Not too long till your 12 week Scan!! xx

Youzanne Tue 14-Nov-17 22:41:08

@fitbitbore @Loosemoose28 @DeadDoorpost @MummyToASassy4yrOld thank you all so much! It’s an anxious time for sure but I’m so grateful for this forum, my mind is at ease now x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now