Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Reduced movement at 23w, should I worry?

(3 Posts)
Snowdog37 Tue 14-Nov-17 10:16:21

My little one has been having his own little disco at around 11pm the last week or too. Since Sunday night though I’ve not felt a thing. I’m only 23w so too early for count the kicks etc. But is it silly to go to the hospital to be checked out if I’m concerned? I’m trying not to freak out but even my dreams last night were of terrible outcomes. It’s 515am here (I’m in the USA) and scared about what to do. 😞

SpuriouserAndSpuriouser Tue 14-Nov-17 10:23:01

Definitely go get checked out, it's better to be safe than sorry. I have no idea about how healthcare in the US works, is there a maternity unit of some sort you could go to, or a doctor you can call?

Expectingbsbunumber2 Tue 14-Nov-17 11:50:28

Any reduced movements should be checked. I had this at the same week you are went to the midwife as soon as I got there my baby started moving. My midwife was really happy I had went in. So go and get checked for peace of mind!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: