Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

implantation or wishful thinking?

(14 Posts)
Cupcakesandlove Sun 12-Nov-17 19:35:40

Hi,
I’m wondering if any of you who are actually pregnant had experienced this and got a bfp, or am I as per usual clutching at straws!

. I had my last period on the 17th October, a positive OPK on the 30th, which is CD 14. I then took a pregnancy test on Friday 10DPO my spotting started yesterday 11dpo, but it started as a light pink colour then was red and now brown. It hasn’t been consistent only occasionally when I wipe and nothing on the pad. My period was due yesterday. I have 25 day cycles.

thingymaboob Sun 12-Nov-17 20:10:21

Have you taken a pregnancy test?

Cupcakesandlove Sun 12-Nov-17 20:11:33

Hi,
Yes on Friday it was negative

thingymaboob Sun 12-Nov-17 20:18:36

Which brand? Try a first response as that'll give you a more accurate result. I've had implantation bleeding with both my pregnancies

Cupcakesandlove Sun 12-Nov-17 20:28:31

It was a Sainsbury’s own test. A blue dye.

I think I’m just clutching at straws that are not even there because my dd is turning two next week and I’ve turnt really irrational because I would of liked to of already been pregnant by the time she was 2 in my ideal world. I’m so so so silly I know it’s rediculous. Why do we get so worked up and obsessed with it!!

Can I ask you what your implantation was like with yours please @thingy

Cupcakesandlove Sun 12-Nov-17 21:53:13

Anyone else been through it or have advice

thingymaboob Sun 12-Nov-17 22:43:06

First time I had pink / brown spotting about 8 days after ovulation. It lasted about 2 days. Very light only when wiping. I knew I was pregnant. Didn't get a positive pregnancy test until 5 days later.
I miscarried that pregnancy at 7 weeks.
Second time was brown bleeding around 6 weeks. Much heavier but lasted only 2 days and was convinced I was miscarrying again but all well and now 31 weeks!

thingymaboob Sun 12-Nov-17 22:45:43

Those blue dye tests are crap. Wait a couple of days and get a first response pink dye test

Cupcakesandlove Mon 13-Nov-17 05:57:09

I’ve just done another blue dye and it’s negative. It is only 13DPO but my period was due on Saturday.
I think I’m just having a funny one this month. The spotting completely stopped now. I can only pray now that AF shows up and this isn’t another problem to add to the list x

TakeMe2Insanity Mon 13-Nov-17 06:05:55

Normally for implantation bleeding it tends to be brown blood.

Cupcakesandlove Mon 13-Nov-17 06:34:19

Hi @talk2me it was pink then red then brown this was only when I wiped and has stopped now was only there sometimes.

Cupcakesandlove Mon 13-Nov-17 06:35:01

It was brown like the end of a period

EvilCleverDog Mon 13-Nov-17 08:16:21

If it’s helpful at all, My implantation bleeding was like ewcm with streaks of brown blood in it

EastDulwichWife Mon 13-Nov-17 12:22:36

I had implantation bleeding and it was the same as Evil describes.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: