Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cramping

(9 Posts)
hellybellyjellybean Sun 12-Nov-17 19:24:06

Just found out I was pregnant last week, very cited! However scared of the cramps, sometimes they feel different to period cramps and have been feeling quite nauseous but other times they feel like period cramps and I get all panicked, particularly when nipping to the loo. Those that are a little further along than me, what was your cramping like if you had any?

hellybellyjellybean Sun 12-Nov-17 19:24:22

Excited not cited!

JoJoSM2 Sun 12-Nov-17 21:08:52

I’ve been having those. Gentle period style cramps every day. I’m 7+2, had a scan 2 days ago and everything is going well so those cramps are just one of those things.

hellybellyjellybean Sun 12-Nov-17 21:39:59

Phew you've settled my anxiety a bit! Congrats by the way. How come you got such an early scan?

YouCantArgueWithStupid Sun 12-Nov-17 21:43:24

I’m now 24 weeks and have been cramping all the way through. Just like my period is about to start.

fannythrobbing Sun 12-Nov-17 21:57:02

Both of my pregnancies have had minor cramping between 6-8 weeks - around 8 weeks both times I’ve had pain so severe and one sided that it’s woken me up (I’ve had three miscarriages and not had that in any of this with those!). The pain eased over a few hours both times and then passed altogether. Though as I got/get bigger (currently 21 weeks pregnant with baby 2) I get a bit of round ligament pain.
Pregnancy is all about anxiety from the get go! Hope you have a happy and healthy 40 weeks!

hellybellyjellybean Sun 12-Nov-17 22:22:23

Thanks and thanks for sharing your experiences!

Mrstobe90 Sun 12-Nov-17 23:43:21

I cramped a lot at the beginning but it’s eased a bit as I’ve got further along.
I had a scan at 7 weeks and another at 9 weeks as I was so nervous from cramping and spotting.
I’m now 26 weeks with a very wriggly little girl smile

Congratulations and fingers crossed the next 9 months are good to you xx

Oysterbabe Sun 12-Nov-17 23:47:05

It's normal but you'll still never have a wee without checking the paper for blood until you give birth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now