Talk

Advanced search

What's going on?! Am I or aren't I?

(3 Posts)
Peachy92 Sun 12-Nov-17 15:25:08

Hi ladies, looking for any similarities any of you may have had and your outcomes please!

TTC for 5 or 6 months, October Cycle had hardly any PMS symps, usual boob twinges/ aches less severe. Period came 3 days early (due 4th Nov came 1st Nov) and much lighter than usual. 10th Nov, Friday night wipe after a wee and there’s pink in the CM - checked with a cotton swap it was definitely from up there. Tiny bit of pink. Nothing since so took a CB test first thing in the morning, thought no 2nd line and left it as was first thing and went back to bed, checked a few hours later and 2nd blue line there. Did another first thing this morning and same thing happened again. I’ve always used these tests and have checked them in the past and never had any “evap lines” before. I assumed when period came I was out but couldn’t help notice how full my boobs feel. Not really sore but feel full of something and bumpy - and oddly buoyant in the bath. My lower abdomen is the same it’s constantly full and firm not hard and does soften but full and thick? And again buoyant in the bath?! Should I be worried something has gone wrong?

CL1982 Sun 12-Nov-17 16:55:48

I'm afraid you can't count a test later than 10 minutes after you did it. I would always use a red dye test personally as the blue line ones can show horrible Evaps. Good luck!!

CL1982 Sun 12-Nov-17 16:56:22

P.s I should also add while TTC of course I fished tests out of the bin to check too!!! One was even right. Just don't rely on them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now