Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Pregnant with ex who is abusive again

(1 Post)
mummy2littleprinny Sun 12-Nov-17 14:38:54

Hi just looking for some advice as feeling so down at the moment, I share a three year old daughter with my ex and we haven't been together for over four years however we have slept together a few times stupidly sad

I am feeling really depressed about being pregnant with him again and stuck on my decision even more since I found out I am 13 weeks pregnant yesterday and saw my little baby kicking and moving on a scan sad. I have polycystic ovaries and only found out last week....

He really is not a great person and has caused me such deep stress over the years especially as we already share a daughter, all my close friends are saying "dont worry you already have a kid with him so nothing is going to change just keep the baby it wont be any less stress" I just feel like he has now got such a hold over me! God my life feels like its spiraling out of control. I am also worried as social services were involved when my daughter was first born however they haven't been involved for over 2 and a half years.. I just feel like if anyone finds out I have had another baby with this man they will think I am not protecting my child.

Just feel so stuck like I have no choice now I seen my baby how could I do anything less then keep him/her sad

Any advice guys?

I

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: