Talk

Advanced search

Boobs getting bigger during pregnancy

(12 Posts)
Misslemon01 Sat 11-Nov-17 15:54:43

I hope this isn’t too personal... can I ask if others out there with modestly sized boobs saw an increase in boob size during pregnancy? At which point? And after the birth?

I’m currently 17 weeks and boobs (A cup) have got fuller but still fine in the same bras. I’m wondering if I can look forward to more inflation!

oneplus2is3 Sat 11-Nov-17 15:58:15

I went from B- DD during pregnancy, then inflated to a F/G during breast feeding (deflated back down to a C now though😡)

Keeping waiting- it will happen.

Rheged Sat 11-Nov-17 16:02:03

My boobs hardly got bigger during pregnancy at all. I’ve had 2 children and I stayed the same during each pregnancy. Nothing like what I was expecting/hoping for! I appreciate i’m probably quite unusual but it doesn’t happen to everyone. My breasts did increase when I was breastfeeding though. I went up a couple of cup sizes then.

Marmite27 Sat 11-Nov-17 16:05:46

I went from a D to a K 2 days after 1st birth hmm

Down to an E before 2nd pregnancy, but would have been D/DD if I’d have managed to loose that last stone. Currently 14 weeks and an E.

Ropsleybunny Sat 11-Nov-17 16:06:02

Mine stayed much the same in pregnancy but became absolutely massive when my milk came in.

ninjapants Sat 11-Nov-17 16:19:35

I'm an A, went to a C during pregnancy, then a D after giving birth and while breastfeeding. They're back to an A forever now sad

Misslemon01 Sat 11-Nov-17 16:23:22

Wow, huge variability based on what I’ve read so far! I’m mentally prepared for sad boobs once I’m done breastfeeding sad have heard lots of stories of floppy droopiness once the milk goes away

ninjapants Sat 11-Nov-17 16:28:17

The good news on that front (ha ha) is that naturally small boobs don't really go droopy, as there's not much to droop iyswim. Well that's my experience anyway. Did like having big boobs for a while though

ninjapants Sat 11-Nov-17 16:28:19

Message withdrawn - duplicate post.

Rheged Sat 11-Nov-17 16:31:40

I’m in my late 30s OP and my boobs are still perky despite breastfeeding for 3 years in total (18 months for each child). One of the advantages of a smaller bosom!

DramaAlpaca Sat 11-Nov-17 16:34:59

Mine suddenly inflated at about 16 weeks in my first pregnancy & never went back down even after breastfeeding three DC.

Handy83 Sun 12-Nov-17 10:22:30

I'm 6 weeks and mine have grown already. Need to measure to get a bigger bra. The only problem is being very slight it is noticeable already. We don't want to tell family before we know everything is alright and friends after family. I'm not a good liar though and if someone guesses and asks me I'll cave

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now