Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Cramps so bad they are waking me up!

(4 Posts)
Girlbo55 Fri 10-Nov-17 18:34:02

Hi again lovely ladies!
Only found out Wednesday I’m pregnant for definite - had thoughts but now confirmed!
I’ve had three nights where I’ve woken in severe pain cramping and expecting to find blood, but luckily no blood in sight (so far, fingers tightly crossed)
Just wondering if anyone could reassure me before my doctors appointment 😖😣

Bigkingdom Fri 10-Nov-17 18:57:57

Hi, i found out i am pregnant this week and i have literally had severe period pains all day everyday since! Quite nervous as in the last year i've had 5 chemicals and a miscarriage at 8 weeks. Although they all started with blood and pain came later.

Chuffingchuff Fri 10-Nov-17 19:04:49

Congratulations OP!

When I was pregnant with my first I had bad cramping but my health visitor told me it could be the womb stretching and changing for the new pregnancy. Try not to worry too much, could be implantation pain? But if you are worried then see a professional smile

Girlbo55 Fri 10-Nov-17 19:07:52

I was really worried at first but since it hasn’t happened for a couple days I’ll see how I go until GP, but will call out of hours if it happens gin!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now