Talk

Advanced search

Don't know how to feel!

(12 Posts)
Ilovechocolate111 Fri 10-Nov-17 17:40:42

Right guys my head is completely messed up!
Bit of history....
Had my first mc in July 2011.
Had my son in 2012.
Had a prem girl in 2013
Had 2 more mc's 2013 and beginning of 2014
Had my son end of 2014
Another mc 2016
Mc 4h September 2017
Did a test 2 weeks later 18th september and was negative.
Did another test on 3rd October and was positive (woow)
Went for a early scan on the 8th November and was measuring 6 weeks with no heart beat.
Now I have to wait 3 weeks for another scan. Is there any hope for me and baby?
I haven't had any tests as to why i keep misscarring I nees to have 3 misscarrages one after the other for any tests.
I'm so scared and really don't want give up any hope!
My husband is in pieces and I can't get it to sink in. I cant sleep
I still feel pregnant. Sickness sore boobs ect.. help me please I feel im going insane xxx

JoJoSM2 Fri 10-Nov-17 18:07:10

I’m sorry but it doesn’t sound so great. By the time you get a bfp, you’re at the very least 3 and a half weeks along (if you catch in as early as poss on a FRER). Add to that 5 weeks until the scan and you get 8-9 weeks by the time of your scan confused

Ilovechocolate111 Fri 10-Nov-17 19:15:08

It's not looking good is it? sadsad

Ilovechocolate111 Fri 10-Nov-17 19:57:26

I also did a clear blue test on the 9th October and it said 3+! X

JoJoSM2 Fri 10-Nov-17 20:10:05

I'm really sorry but not looking good to be perfectly honest.

I only got 3+ when I was 5+3. So perhaps someone with very high levels could get it at 5 or even 4+6 but if that was month ago, then things don't add up with this one. Really sorry as it's been so terrible for you over the years flowers

Ilovechocolate111 Fri 10-Nov-17 20:19:45

Well I've decided to not have anymore children as this keeps happening. I can copy physically but mentally it's killing me. I'm going to talk to a doctor soon about getting my ovaries tided. I'm 23 and my body is wank.! I have given up trying..

Ilovechocolate111 Fri 10-Nov-17 20:19:48

Well I've decided to not have anymore children as this keeps happening. I can copy physically but mentally it's killing me. I'm going to talk to a doctor soon about getting my ovaries tided. I'm 23 and my body is wank.! I have given up trying..

thingymaboob Sat 11-Nov-17 09:03:44

From my calculations you have 3 children? If that's the case, I think it's unlikely that the recurrent miscarriage clinic would do anything as you've been able to have DC. A friend of mine has 4 children and has had 4 DC. Unfortunately miscarriages just happen (I've had them), but the RC miscarriage clinic will probably not be interested based on your history. Sorry! ☹️

thingymaboob Sat 11-Nov-17 09:04:45

Sorry, my friend had 4 DC & 4 MC

Ilovechocolate111 Sat 11-Nov-17 09:14:54

My doctor said that if I was to have another mc then he would get tests done. We will just have to wait and see. I need answers either way x

Ilovechocolate111 Sat 11-Nov-17 10:13:01

Anyway I rang epu this morning and got my scan cancelled in 3 weeks and going for a d&c on Friday. I mentally couldn't of waited 3 weeks for a scan and then wait a week for a d&c. That would of ment 2 months the baby would be inside me.
Well no more kiddies for me now. I'm finished. My body and my head can't cope with anymore pain and heart ache. My husband has decided to get his knackers done instead of me getting tied.

I cant get this guilty feeling out of my head. People say don't blame yourself but I do. I really do.
Thank you all for your comments and wishes. Xx

thingymaboob Sat 11-Nov-17 12:00:32

I don't blame you. Sounds like an emotional rollercoaster.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now