Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

29 dpo (tracking bbt), BFN. Cyst? Ectopic? Low HCG?

(1 Post)
felicityheather Fri 10-Nov-17 10:02:13

Hello!

I am desperately seeking advise or suggestions. I have irregular cycles and often have annovulatory cyles. Because of this, I track my BBT and can therefore tell when I ovulate.

LMP 03-Sep-2017
Suspected Ovulation 13-Oct-2017
Currently 29 dpo.

My temp spikes on the 14th of October, and where previously I had EWCM, it then dried up almost entirely. Within a few days, my breasts got really heavy and veiny as they do typically in my luteal phase. Around 10 dpo, I thought my nipples had darkened and gotten 'bumpier' (they still look this way, as well as very veiny). I also broke out in spots as I typically do in my luteal phase, although worse than usual (spots all over my head, under my hair!). Around 12 dpo, I started light cramping and though my period was on it's way. I did have a tiny bit of brown spotting between 12 - 15 dpo (although super tiny, I had one occurrence most days). I have had more cramping this week. My BBT has stayed elevated now for four weeks. HPT's are consistently negative.

I am now having some symptoms, which may or may not be pregnancy/hormone related. I have that metallic taste in my mouth almost every morning, which I have heard described and never understood before. I also have to wake up to pee most nights now.

I had an appointment with my doctor this morning who said that as my cycles previously have been over 100 days, I should wait until this time period plus two weeks to test!! I worked out this could potentially make me 16 weeks before testing if I followed her advice.

I really believe I ovulated on the 13th, due to the BBT rise and hormonal changes (most particularly my breasts). I don't know what to think now. Is it a cyst? If so will it clear up on its own? Could I be pregnant with low HCG? I've read that ectopic pregnancies don't always show up as positive. Should I be concerned?

I would really appreciate any advice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now