Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

So so thirsty!!

(7 Posts)
Expectingbsbunumber2 Thu 09-Nov-17 15:24:47

I'm 33 weeks and for last week I have been so thirsty and drinking more than i usually do. I googled it and it said it's a possible sign of GD. I've just called my midwife and left her a message. Just wondered if anyone has experienced this and what happened?

alltalknobaby Thu 09-Nov-17 15:43:09

Yes I did! I had an unquenchable thirst for about the last 8-10 weeks of pregnancy. I was tested for GD and didn’t have it and my midwife was unconcerned. I would even get through several pints of water during the night 😳 but other than the obvious inconvenience factor, all was well. It went away as soon as DD was born.

Herschellmum Thu 09-Nov-17 15:53:03

I might be, but it might not be. But it’s good to be tested anyway.

Expectingbsbunumber2 Thu 09-Nov-17 16:03:40

This is exactly what I'm like, can get through pints of water so fast and so many of them. That's good all was fine for you, just need to wait and see what the midwife suggests to do next

Expectingbsbunumber2 Thu 09-Nov-17 16:04:28

Exactly my thoughts, best to double check 😊

Rebeccaslicker Thu 09-Nov-17 16:49:19

If you're not also peeing all the time and feeling even more tired than normal, and your bump is measuring normally, it's unlikely. But wise to check - if you DO have it, better to know!

Expectingbsbunumber2 Thu 09-Nov-17 17:14:42

@rebeccaslicker no I'm just peeing normally but I am feeling pretty tired lately. I just put that down to being in the last few weeks before baby comes. Had midwife last week and he was measuring a week ahead but midwife wasn't concerned and everything else was fine. Maybe I'm just being paranoid 🙈

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now