Talk

Advanced search

Pelvic Pressure

(4 Posts)
AELLE7 Thu 09-Nov-17 11:55:18

Hi All,

I am currently 4 weeks (nearly 5) and I am experiencing a bit of vaginal/pelvic pressure. It’s similar to the Pressure I usually get when I’m a few days into my period but not as intense. I’m also getting very little cramping and some shooting pain in my vagina area. Slightly worried because I’m so early. Anyone else experience this?

Hulaballoo Thu 09-Nov-17 11:58:41

Hi I think it's totally normal. Everything stretching and moving x

DotCottonIsMyIdol Thu 09-Nov-17 12:09:40

Sounds quite normal OP, I had the same in the early weeks, so much so I had trouble peeing sometimes if my bladder was too full. And had a good lot of 'fanny daggers' too.

It all calmed down after 12 weeks but has now come back with a vengeance at 37 weeks with babies head fully engaged! Ouch!

Loosemoose28 Thu 09-Nov-17 22:37:44

I have been on the floor with a hot waterbottle with some of my stretching pains and had a few days where the pressure was just so weird and heavy. While being sick I felt like my bits may fall out as the pressure was there I held my hand on my vagina while vommiting

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now