Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Lying on my front fantasies!

(11 Posts)
Carolwithane Mon 06-Nov-17 22:46:03

I'm 34 weeks. Usual aches and pains nothing out of the ordinary but I'd give up a night of passion with Dave Grohl to be able to lie on my stomach! hmm Well maybe not with Dave Grohl.... lol

Anyway I cannot get comfortable! About 6 weeks ago when I was in Portugal DP dug a hole in the sand for my bump and I lay face down for an hour - it was heaven!

I'm now fantasising about how to recreate this magical experience! Should I dig a hole in the back garden and potentially freeze to death? My local leisure centre has a ball pit maybe I could hire that and lie face down in full view of everyone going back and forth to spin and body pump!

Answers on a postcard!!!

Themummy76 Mon 06-Nov-17 22:46:59

Swimming pool with a noodle!

BabyOrSanta Mon 06-Nov-17 22:51:29

Oh goodness yes!

I've been day dreaming about one of those massage tables with the hole cut out for your face... but with a bump hole too...

pastabest Mon 06-Nov-17 22:52:53

Lots and lots of pillows and a rolled up spare duvet if necessary.

I'm 8 weeks pregnant with DC2 and I am already whining about the fact I won't be able to sleep on my front again.

DeadDoorpost Mon 06-Nov-17 22:54:44

Get a rubber ring and lay a towel over the hole so you dont get the horrible skin on plastic discomfort. Its what I was going to do but I'm 38 weeks and can still just about lay on my front grin not that I ever found it comfortable before being pregnant so no idea why it is now...

Carolwithane Mon 06-Nov-17 22:59:07

Rubber ring is a genius idea! Now where to find one in Scotland in November? hmm gringringrin

DeadDoorpost Mon 06-Nov-17 23:00:42

Amazon or sports direct online.. in fact, online shopping is your friend from now on I think 😂 dor all those odd things youll suddenly find you'll need or want

NannyGR Tue 07-Nov-17 07:46:08

You need one of these!!!

TheVoiceOfTreason Tue 07-Nov-17 09:26:43

Love it! I'm getting an inflatable ring and having a belly down nap asap. Seriously missing my belly sleeping right now and groggy AF from sleep deprivation. sad

EastDulwichWife Tue 07-Nov-17 12:16:43

When did you stop being able to? I'm a front sleeper but have already had to give it up because my boobs hurt too much. How does anyone sleep in any other way!?

Mrstobe90 Tue 07-Nov-17 13:21:41

If you have a bit of money to spare, get one of these:

https://www.amazon.com/Cozy-Bump-Maternity-Pillow-Pregnancy/dp/B01FASX1T8

It’s basically a blow up bed with a hole for your bump smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now