Talk

Advanced search

I feel pregnant!!

(7 Posts)
GemmaLeesa Mon 06-Nov-17 20:52:21

Hey all, so I’m 11 days late for my period and I have all the signs of pregnancy really sore boobs, sharp pain around the bottom of my stomach, feeling sick. I have took 5 tests and there all negative sad Is there any possible way there incorrect, I have had regular periods since I had my son 7 years ago! I’m just soo confused ☹️

Rememberallball Tue 07-Nov-17 11:22:31

Unfortunately, many of the early symptoms of early pregnancy cross over with symptoms of impending af meaning anything could be going on- you could have ovulated later in your cycle than usual, you could have not ovulated at all this cycle or you could be pregnant but with low hormone levels. What pregnancy tests have you been using? It would be unusual to have so many faulty ones but you may be using some which are less sensitive so only register once hcg levels are higher so check what the hcg iU/ml for the test you’ve been using is - the lower the number the more sensitive the test. Also, many women find pink dye tests are more accurate than blue dye ones

PinkHeart5914 Tue 07-Nov-17 11:26:14

It’s unlikey 5 tests will be wrong.

I’ve had this once of twice when we have been ttc. Felt sick, sore boobs etc taken tests all negative and 15 days later my period arrived. No idea what was going on with my body them times

GemmaLeesa Thu 09-Nov-17 11:52:00

I have been using boots ones then took a clear blue, yesterday I started what felt like a period but it was light and went within the hour, this has never happened me before so I’m so confused as to what’s going on

JoJoSM2 Thu 09-Nov-17 11:53:50

Sometimes, when you're desperate to be pregnant, it's easy to talk yourself into things and 'have symptoms'. I also had that a couple of times.

TerrifyingFeistyCupcake Thu 09-Nov-17 11:56:36

Any "symptoms" at this stage would be caused by progesterone, which rises and then falls before a period anyway. If a high enough level of HCG was in your system to cause symptoms, it would show in your urine. Anovulatory or missed periods for no particular reason are very common.

GemmaLeesa Thu 09-Nov-17 12:03:37

I have read of people having negative tests right up to 2months pregnant so in my head even tho I keep getting negatives I keep thinking maybe I could be, it’s just frustrating 🙁

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now