Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Misscarriages

(1 Post)
trina94 Mon 06-Nov-17 16:35:37

Hi, I found that i was pregnant the 2nd week in October (I was late on my period over a week) I done 3 home pregnancies test which confirmed that I was indeed pregnant. The first week after finding out I was pregnant was okay however the going into the second week I started spotting which was a Monday 21st Oct ( I read was normal unless I got any pains or the bleeding got heavier) the first day I was spotting it was very light pink and there was hardly any blood but by the end of the week it got heavier and I was getting slight pains which I ended up going to A&E on the 26th Oct which then told me at that time i was till pregnant and told me to go the early pregnancy unit which I did a few days after. On the 30th Oct i went to the early pregnancy unit i done a home pregnancy test and it showed I was pregnant, when I got seen at the hospital and explained the situation they done a vaginal scan which showed that I had clots. That i miscarriage which was not complete as yet they also done a blood test the same day and the next day they called me saying my progesterone level was high but my pregnancy level was very low, they said I should stop bleeding in a few days to a few weeks and to take a another pregnancy test to confirm if i'm pregnant or not.
Currently i'm still bleeding very little. I just wanted some advice as I have read that when your misscarry there's meant to be clots and some white discharge (there was hardly any clots that I saw and they was small, similar to the ones i get when i am on my period) and very bad pain (out of the days i started bleeding i can say i only had pain 3-4 days on and off) I was more concerned about the blood more than the little pain (even though the pain was quite bad when I did get pains)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: