Talk

Advanced search

Feel a bit funny after some buffet food

(2 Posts)
CinnamonAndSpice Sun 05-Nov-17 00:11:13

So had a party to go to this eve. The buffet was around 8pm.. It wasn't your standard ' cook at home buffet or Costco plater' it was provided by the hotel and lots was an acquired taste.
Example cheese and pickle rolls were more of a chutney but not as you'd expect . The satay chicken which were hot had an ice cold coating on that I can only describe as peanut butter like with mustard seeds. Was yuk and stodgy . And pizza had a chutney/pickle sauce instead of a tomato or bbq. Was very weird
Anyway I didn't eat much nor did a lot of people . Just the Sausage rolls and had tried a few bits even tho I didn't finish them
Home.now and I feel very queasy, a bit off And a bit of a icky tummy.. Now I don't think it's food poisoning? but maybe all the different flavours ( we have a lot of different flavours at home but these were something I've never tasted).
Or if it's just coincidental..
Just hope it passes as I have a panic at the thought of being sick..

SomehowSomewhere1 Sun 05-Nov-17 00:31:37

Maybe part strong flavours and part hunger? I’d eat something bland like toast and then see if you can sleep. Any Rennes or Tums to ease it?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now