Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone see a line?

(12 Posts)
ronswansonstache Sat 04-Nov-17 16:19:23

I feel crazy for posting this as (I thought) AF arrived 2 weeks ago - slightly shorter (4 days) but heavier than usual. It was my first period following an HSG. Took a test on the off chance as I've felt dreadful for a couple of days & I think I see a line in the first photo.
There is absolutely nothing visible to the naked eye. First photo is taken about 4 mins after the test when I think a faint line is visible, second photo is the same test about 8 mins afterwards, seems to show nothing. Obviously nothing conclusive but is it worth testing again for a BFP or have I just taken leave of my senses?

Justwaitingforaline Sat 04-Nov-17 16:24:11

Sorry OP, I don’t see anything at all.

Itsonkyme Sat 04-Nov-17 16:26:27

Sorry! Don't know if you want a line of not but I can't see a line.

JoJoSM2 Sat 04-Nov-17 16:38:58

If you had your period 2 weeks ago, then you’d only be ovulating around this time? Even if you’re lucky and get pregnant, it won’t come up for another two weeks on a test.

AnUtterIdiot Sat 04-Nov-17 16:42:18

I don't see a line - sorry, OP.

beechie12 Sat 04-Nov-17 16:44:51

I don't see a line sorry OP. I have seen evaporation lines before which is like a depression in the paper but I read before if there is no colour ie. No pink it is a negative. Best of luck for future

Kannet Sat 04-Nov-17 16:54:29

I can see something on the first pic. It’s very faint

Expectingbsbunumber2 Sat 04-Nov-17 17:20:57

No sorry I don't see anything

jellycrumble Sun 05-Nov-17 13:43:36

Hi OP I can definitely see a line in the first pic! Have you tried inverting it? I'd definitely take another test in a few days.

TheCatsMother99 Sun 05-Nov-17 14:15:12

I can't see and line and am alao a bit confused about your dates? If you had your period 2 weeks ago then surely it's very unlikely you're pregnant as you haven't played yet or have only just? When are you next due on?

TheCatsMother99 Sun 05-Nov-17 14:15:48

Ovulated, not played.

Stupid autocorrect.

Excusemyfrench Sun 05-Nov-17 15:21:05

I can definitely see the line ok the first test but not the second? And that the same test but a bit later right?
Re test first thing in the morning ! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now