Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Labour

(4 Posts)
signalgo Fri 03-Nov-17 19:00:06

Hi, I’m 37+4 and for the last 3/4 days have been having awful period like cramps (so bad they make me nauseous) and running to the toilet a lot (sorry for TMI ). My midwife has said that this can happen for a few days but even weeks before labour. What are your experiences on this?

MrsHarveySpecterV Sat 04-Nov-17 20:19:06

I had that with both of mine. I was convinced they would arrive before their due dates. DC1 arrived on due date DC2 was 9 days late!

signalgo Sun 05-Nov-17 19:12:05

Part of me already knows that, just so fed up and was hoping it was a sign that things were starting to happen. Feel so rotten.hmm

tootsieglitterballs Sun 05-Nov-17 19:17:05

I’m convinced our bodies just like playing tricks on us... this waiting game is hell!

37+2, lost plug & show about 3 weeks ago, thought it was early labour, and I’m still pregnant. BH a lot, including painful ones. Had yet more signs today but I’m not reading anything into them now as I don’t want to set myself up again!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now