Talk

Advanced search

Snoring

(8 Posts)
Crazylady1 Thu 02-Nov-17 16:44:26

Does anyone have any ideas how to stop snoring while pregnant??? I have never snored and since becoming pregnant I sound like a heard of elephants. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated especially by my poor partner. X

PinkHippo1 Thu 02-Nov-17 18:41:31

Sorry no advice to give but just wanted to say you're not alone. I've snored really badly since about 35 weeks. DH is now permanently in the spare room sad. Does give me more room for myself and my pillow fort in the bed thosmile

PinkHippo1 Thu 02-Nov-17 18:42:24

Final smily was meant to be a happy face smile

Expectingbsbunumber2 Thu 02-Nov-17 18:47:16

Oh my god this is me!!! I have been snoring so bad since being pregnant. My partner was lovely enough to record my snoring since I kept denying it 😂😂

Watto1 Thu 02-Nov-17 18:50:10

Have you tried Breathe Right strips? They are strips that go over the nose and theoretically open up the nasal passages to help prevent snoring. Boots do them.

oldlaundbooth Thu 02-Nov-17 18:50:37

Nothing works.

I tried it all, nasal stripes etc.

Can he sleep elsewhere?

Sunshinesaz86 Thu 02-Nov-17 18:55:16

This happened to me in my last pregnancy towards the end! Think it's because all your organs and squished. Luckily it went as soon as baby came. Did sound like a tractor most nights tho 😂

Crazylady1 Fri 03-Nov-17 22:33:37

Thanks ladies, unfortunately other than moving to the sofa (which I don’t want as I don’t sleep when he is not there) he is stuck with it for another 4 months. Hopefully it will stop when our DS arrives x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now