Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I don't know if I'm pregnant!!

(11 Posts)
MommaBee97 Thu 02-Nov-17 15:47:39

So I'm due on my period this week, me and my partner have recently decided to try for a baby and I have noticed little changes in my appetite, my breasts becoming very sore and feeling a little sicky. I already have a 3 year old so I know what to expect. In 2 days I've taken 4 tests and the first two were within hours apart, there's a very very faint second line. This morning I took another one and the line was slightly more prominent and then about 20 minutes ago I've taken another and again the line is very very faint to the point of nearly unnoticeable. Do I presume I'm pregnant? hmm

WineAndTiramisu Thu 02-Nov-17 15:49:37

Likely so if there is lines there.

Wait a few days and try a digital one that says pregnant and not pregnant on it, but may be a little early currently for those

MommaBee97 Thu 02-Nov-17 15:52:20

I wish I could send a photo!

BexleyRae Thu 02-Nov-17 15:52:51

The second test today would have probably been faint as your urine would be more diluted, this is why it is recommended to test first thing, when your urine is more concentrated

AnUtterIdiot Thu 02-Nov-17 16:17:55

If there's a line, I'd say you probably are - lots of people get faint lines I think. But test again tomorrow with your first wee!

jordanl Fri 03-Nov-17 01:11:27

The last couple of weeks I've had various different symptoms, light bleeding, hot flushes and waking up hot, extreme tiredness and headaches. I've taken two Clearblue tests, both of which had faint lines on... But a Clearblue Digital test said 'Not Pregnant' and the one my GP did was also negative. I'm highly confused... Maybe evap lines on the other Clearblue tests? How do I upload a photo to show you the tests?

Expectingbsbunumber2 Fri 03-Nov-17 06:55:16

Next time you do one take the test first thing in the morning

PotteringAlong Fri 03-Nov-17 07:04:19

If you've had 4 positive pregnancy tests then the chances are that yes, you're pregnant.

Jade2017 Fri 03-Nov-17 15:10:48

Just wonderig can anyone help me iv neen getting vertigo since friday never had it before and feeling sick and low bllod pressure i done 3 sets of tesco prenancy tests all of them have cane up with a skinny faint blue line in the positive section i also tried a clear blue one then with my first urine dismornig but it was negative has any one ever had the same result in a tesco test is it positive or a vape line how do you upload picture so i can share any advice possible if yee cant thanks im not due my peruod for another 2 days

JoJoSM2 Fri 03-Nov-17 15:24:34

If there’s a line, then you’re pregnant. However, it’s very early on so about a third of such early positives don’t make it through the next week. But keeping fingers crossed for you x

Jade2017 Fri 03-Nov-17 15:31:47

Is there anyway you can upload a photo im just confused wether there evap lines as they are skinnier but 4 were fain and one was really dark and they came up straight away and still there only i dojt know what aj evap line looks like has abyone got them with the tesco tests the clearblue gave me begative but all the tesco ines have had a skinny blue line im really confused xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now