Talk

Advanced search

Sick sick sick :'(

(7 Posts)
Mrshand123 Thu 02-Nov-17 13:43:19

Arghhh just need someone to talk to. So I'm 6 weeks today and I feel so sick sad everything I eat and drink make me urge.
Little anxious today as I had a mmc a few years ago and baby died at 6 weeks. I know the sickness is a good sign and I took another test today and came up straight away. It's that niggling thought about the miscarriage, I didn't find out till 11 weeks that I had miscarried sad don't want it to happen again x

careerandfam Thu 02-Nov-17 18:11:06

Sending you flowers and really hope you feel better soon xxx

user1498205994 Fri 03-Nov-17 08:45:54

I really feel for you - sickness is the worst, I'm currently 5 weeks and waiting for mine to kick in! Sickness is definitely a good sign, try and rest as much as possible. I found sucking on mints helped? Xx

babysunshine20 Fri 03-Nov-17 09:10:46

Snap I am 6 weeks pregnant today. I've had it really bad. I've actually got a Drs appointment later to see if he will give me anything. I was also really bad with my first baby x

DeadDoorpost Fri 03-Nov-17 10:01:44

Have you tried branching out to foods you might not usually have gone for? I've found that mango never made me feel sick, and salty crackers also helped. Ice lollies were the best solution for me if I couldn't stand fluids at all. And what about crisps? Hopefully you'll find something soon that you won't feel so sick over flowers

WineAndTiramisu Fri 03-Nov-17 10:37:24

I found apples and wotsits were all I could eat at that stage.

If you are really worried, you could have a private scan earlier, we had one at 8 weeks as I suddenly stopped feeling sick and was worried! Cost about £80 I think, but could probably have gotten it cheaper if I'd have shopped around

Mrshand123 Fri 03-Nov-17 11:59:16

Got an scan booked in for Wednesday smile really looking forward to it and scared at the same time. I just need to see that heart beat x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now